Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of porcelain, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies, payment handler and others. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliancewith laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete.You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object.You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain.If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lenneke Wispelwey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Studio Lenneke Wispelwey, Klarendalseweg 442, 6822 GV Arnhem, The Netherlands
Conditions regarding the use of this website
These conditions apply to the use of this website of Studio Lenneke Wispelwey. By accessing this website or by using the information on this website the user automatically accepts these Conditions.
This website is intended to serve general information purposes only. The information provided on this website is not intended as an advice in any way. The information on this website is composed and maintained with continuous care and attention by Studio Lenneke Wispelwey. However, Studio Lenneke Wispelwey cannot give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website. Therefore no rights can be derived from the information on this website. Studio Lenneke Wispelwey is under no circumstances liable for damages of whatever nature, in anyway resulting from the use of this website or resulting from or related to the use of information presented on or made available through this website or damages resulting from the non-availability of this website.
The website of Studio Lenneke Wispelwey includes references and/or hyperlinks to third party websites. These references and hyperlinks are included for information purposes only and are selected by Studio Lenneke Wispelwey in good faith. In no event Studio Lenneke Wispelwey gives any guarantee or accepts any liability in relation to the content, use and availability of such websites.
Studio Lenneke Wispelwey cannot give any warranty as to the timely receipt or processing of emails or other electronic messages sent to Studio Lenneke Wispelwey and is under no circumstances liable for damages of whatever nature, in anyway resulting from the non timely receipt or processing of emails or other electronic messages sent to Studio Lenneke Wispelwey.
All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights and database rights related to the information, text, images, logos, photographs and illustrations on this website and regarding the lay-out and design thereof are the property of Studio Lenneke Wispelwey and/or have been licensed to Studio Lenneke Wispelwey by the owner(s) of those rights. The information on this website is only meant for personal, non commercial use. The reproduction and publishing (of parts of) the content of this website for non personal and/or commercial use, in whatever form, or in whatever way, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Studio Lenneke Wispelwey.
The use of hyperlinks to (any page of) the website of Studio Lenneke Wispelwey is only allowed with prior written consent of Studio Lenneke Wispelwey. Studio Lenneke Wispelwey will not allow any hyperlink to (any page of) her website if the content, image or reputation of the host website is irreconcilable with the name, reputation, services or products of Studio Lenneke Wispelwey or the content of this website, in the opinion of Studio Lenneke Wispelwey.
Studio Lenneke Wispelwey respects the privacy of all users of this website and ensures that personal information provided to Studio Lenneke Wispelwey by email and/or by contact form, will be treated confidentially and in conformity with the Dutch Privacy Law (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens).
Personal information provided to Studio Lenneke Wispelwey via the website of Studio Lenneke Wispelwey or by email, shall be used solely for the purpose for which the personal data is provided to Studio Lenneke Wispelwey, for instance the reaction to requests for information. If you have any question with respect to the processing of your personal data by Studio Lenneke Wispelwey, please contact by phone: +31 (0)6 50 90 10 87.
The following personal data will be recorded in a cookie:
your session ID
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The entrance and use of this website and these Conditions are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes arising out of the entrance or use of this website and/or the use of information derived from this website shall exclusively be submitted to and finally be resolved by the competent court in Arnhem, the Netherlands.